Our Evangelism committee meets monthly on the second Tuesday of each month
- Scheduling greeters for worship services and other special occasions.
- Prayer Chain updates based on information taken from our Time and Talent sheets.
- Weekly collections and review of the friendship regisers in the sanctuary. Frequent visitors are presented a gift of Moravian sugarcake along with information about our church activities and events during a "front door visit" to their homes.
- present new membrs with a pewter ornament in the shape of The Moravian Seal and a copy of the book, readings for Holy Week, to mark the occasion.
- Arrange delivery of recorded worship services to members who experience difficulties that limit their attendance. This is in the form of both DVD and Audio(cd).
- Overseeing modifications to the church website, via Scarlett Dowdy.
- Provide refreshments when there is an inquirers class
In Essentials, Unity;
In all things, Love.