Each of the boards and committees, with the exception of the Nominating Committee, consists of eight members who serve three-year terms. As near as possible, a third of the members rotate off of each body each year.
- The Board of Elders oversees much of the life of the congregation. Its responsibilities can be categorized into two areas: membership, and congregational life and program. All admissions, removals, and changes of membership are made by the Board of Elders. It also monitors the level of involvement of members and seeks to encourage and facilitate this involvement. This board oversees the life of the congregation, including the worship services and other special services and events of the church. It oversees the work of the Christian Education and Evangelism Committee, and it appoints the members to oversees the work of the Outreach committee. The pastor is a member of the Board of Elders and serves as is chairman. In the absence of a pastor, the vice-Chair of the Board of Elders as its chairman.
- The Board of Trustees, manages the financial affairs of the church and oversees the maintenance of the property and buildings. The board appoints the Church treasurer and oversees his work. Major improvements of the church's property and the management of the affairs of God's Acre are the responsibility of this Board.
- The Joint Board, consisting of members of both Boards, works together in several ways. Elders and Trustees are appointed to the Budget, Stewardship, and Personnel committees. The Joint board is responsible to carry out the rules of Synod. When the occasion arises, this Board works on behalf of the church in calling a pastor and in selecting a Director of Christian Education. The pastor serves as chairman of the Joint board. In the absence of the pastor, the Vice chair of Elders serves as chairman of the Joint Board.
- The Christian Education Committee is responsible for Sunday School and its functions and for youth and children programs, including Vacation Bible School. Annual events such as the church picnic, the Church family retreat, Christmas Play, Lenten Fair and Variety Night are planned by the committee.
- the Evangelism Committee provides for a hospitable environment in the church. This includes such things as arranging for greeters before worship services and for visiting the homes of visitors to thank them for their visits. The committee has and will continue to work on the appearance of the exterior and interior of the building. The prayer chain is managed by this committee.
- The Nominating Committee consists of three persons elected at the annual meeting of church council in the previous year, one Elder and one Trustee.These persons serve one year terms. This committee is responsible for nominations to be included on the printed ballot for the annul church council meeting in the year following their election.
- Synod Delegates are elected every fourth year to represent our church at the Provincial Synod the following spring. Congregations are allotted one delegate for each hundred members in addition to the Pastor.
- The Personnel Committee is a standing committee of Grace. It is currently comprised of one Elder, one Trustee, and two at-large members. The committee evaluates the staff each fall. They also orchestrate hiring when needed.
- The Stewardship Committee is a standing committee with two-year rotating membership with representatives from the Elders, Trustees an four at-large members. The committee meets throughout the year with the goal of keeping stewardship ministry-through service and finance-ever on the hearts and minds of Grace church members.
- The Outreach Committee is appointed with each member serving a three year term. They oversee any project that is considered an outreach service.